Nintendo 3DS games can usually be found in .3DS format, which is intended for emulators like Citra. Nintendo 3DS consoles cannot load .3DS ROM files, However they can be converted to .CIA file format and which can be installed on hacked 3DS consoles with FBI. This complete guided will let you know how to convert from .3DS to .CIA using GodMode9.
You need to require Hacked (New) Nintendo 3DS (XL) Console with Luma3DS CFW installed.
Micro SD card is required upto 32 GB to store exploit file and homebrew apps.
Steps are as follows:
- Insert Micro SD card into your PC.
- Extract the GodMode9 .ZIP
- Copy GodMode9.firm to the /luma/payloads folder on your SD card
- Copy the /gm9/ folder to the root of your SD card
- Insert your SD card into your 3DS
Also read for other guides: https://3dsroms.xyz